Indian Head Massage is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practised in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years. This massage works on particular areas of the body, especially the head, neck and the shoulders where stress affects major muscle groups, and it often brings immediate relief. Tensions are eased, and fibrous knots and nodules melt away. The efficiency of the circulatory and lymphatic systems improved, also toxins are dispersed from tense muscles, and flexibility and fluidity of movement are restored.
What are the benefits of an Indian Head Massage?
- Relieves muscular tension, acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness;
- Stretches and mobilises the tissues of the neck and shoulders;
- Stimulates and improves scalp circulation;
- Releases tension from the jaw;
- Disperses toxins from tense, knotted muscles;
- Stimulates and improves circulatory and lymphatic systems;
- Increases levels of alertness and concentration;
- Rebalances vital energy flow, instilling a sense of tranquillity and relaxation.
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly treatments are highly recommended for long-term health benefits.